How To Get An Investor Visa

How To Get An Investor Visa

The U.S. is historically welcoming to foreign investors who wish to establish businesses here and create jobs and tax revenue.

At Stacer, PLC, we represent clients from all over the globe who wish to make investments in the United States. Whether you seek to establish a business, acquire an existing business or make any substantial investment in the U.S., we can guide you through all aspects of the immigration process.

Investors wishing to immigrate to the U.S. must do so by obtaining an E-2 visa. To qualify for an E-2, the investor must:

  • Be from a treaty country (a country with which the U.S. conducts commerce)
  • Invest a substantial amount of capital in an active and lawful enterprise
  • Enter the U.S. for the purpose of developing the investment
  • Be an executive, manager or supervisor of the business, or be hired by one

E-2 visas are available for employees, provided they meet a number of criteria. For instance, the employer must personally operate the business and the employer and employee must be of the same nationality.

Immigration lawyer Andrew Stacer has handled numerous E-2 visa applications for clients seeking to make investments in Michigan. He will work with you personally to help you understand your options and to craft a legal plan that suits your unique needs.

Arrange Your Consultation With A Knowledgeable Immigration Law Attorney

To learn more about how we can help you obtain an investor visa, please contact our law offices online or by telephone at 734-453-7878 or 888-814-5758. With law offices in Plymouth, we serve clients throughout the state of Michigan and represent foreign investors from throughout the world.