Employment Immigration

Employment Visas: We Work For You

At Stacer, PLC, our Plymouth immigration attorney has extensive experience in all types of employment visa matters. We provide rapid response and results-oriented services to individuals and businesses throughout Michigan and other jurisdictions. Our goal in every case is to achieve an approved visa application as quickly and efficiently as possible.

Skilled Legal Representation in a Wide Range of Employment Visa Matters

Stacer, PLC, provides advice, services and representation in employment visa matters, including:

  • H-1B visas for professional workers
  • H-2 visas for temporary workers
  • H-3 visas for family members of H-1B and H-2 visa holders
  • L-1A visas for executives and managers
  • L-1B visas for workers with specialized knowledge
  • E-1 visas for people engaged in import/export activity (Treaty Trader)
  • E-2 visas for people starting businesses in the U.S. (Treaty Investor)
  • 0-1 visas for people of extraordinary ability
  • PERM and labor certification
  • Other employment visa matters

Since our office is located close to Canada, we also conduct an active Canadian rehabilitation practice, to advise U.S. citizens who have been convicted of crimes in Canada and need to travel there for business or personal reasons. Many people are unaware that some common misdemeanor offense in the U.S., for instance OWI, can make a person inadmissible to Canada.

Fast, Efficient Visa Services

As a professional, you want to utilize your skills in the dynamic American market. As a medical professional, you may want to undertake a fellowship and once done, may want to remain in the U.S. for employment opportunities. As a business owner or company manager, you want to get executive or technical talent working in the U.S. on an H-1B or L-1 visa now. Our firm will work diligently to help you achieve your employment visa goals in as short a time frame as possible.

Stacer, PLC, will handle all aspects of your case. Our lawyer will prepare your visa application and supporting documents, file them with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services and keep you posted regarding developments. Our experience and knowledge of the U.S. immigration system enables us to avoid common mistakes that can cause delays. With Stacer, PLC, on your side, you will know that your visa matter is in experienced hands.

An Employment Authorization Document for a spouse or minor child will allow that person to obtain a U.S. Social Security number when the spouse or minor child is the dependent of the recipient of a valid United States non immigrant visa, such as an H-1B, L-1 or O-1 visa, even though that person will not be working.

Contact Our Attorney for Help With All of Your Work Visa Needs

For an initial consultation about an H-1 visa, an L-1 visa or other employment visa matter, contact our firm. You can also call us at 734-453-7878 or 888-814-5758.