Immigration Law: What You Need To Know
At our law firm, attorney Andrew Stacer provides comprehensive counsel to people with a broad range of immigration concerns.
We will take the time to listen carefully and to really get to know you, so that we can identify all your options and help you take the best approach to get the outcome you seek. We offer considerable litigation experience and will aggressively and effectively advocate for you before an administrative agency or in a court of law, if necessary. Because of our reputation, many of our new cases come to us as referrals from existing or former clients or from other attorneys.
With law offices in Plymouth, we handle immigration law matters for clients throughout Michigan and across the world.
Full-Service Immigration Law Practice
We handle all matters related to immigration and naturalization, preparing and filing all the necessary documentation and acting as your advocate in all hearings or proceedings throughout the process. We represent individuals in matters involving the following:
- Family-based visa applications – We will help you complete the visa application process to facilitate the immigration of a family member, including a spouse, fiance(e), parent, child or sibling.
- Fiancée and spouse marriage to a U.S. citizen – There are a number of different ways a spouse or a future spouse can obtain lawful residency in the U.S. We can help you explore your options and decide on the path that is best for you and your family.
- Grandparent sponsoring a grandchild – If you are a grandparent wishing to sponsor your grandchild for U.S. citizenship, we can guide you through the process.
- Employment-based immigration matters – We work with employers or employees, helping our clients obtain visas based on job or work skills.
- Investor visas – We help foreign investors immigrate to the U.S.
- Deportation or removal proceedings – We defend people facing deportation or removal for any reason.
- Lawful permanent residency – If you already have a temporary visa, we can help you seek a more permanent option for remaining in the U.S.
- Naturalization or citizenship applications – We assist permanent residents who seek full rights as citizens of the United States.
- Obtaining a U.S. passport if born abroad – A U.S. passport is now required to enter nearly all foreign countries, including Canada if you are not travelling by land. We help individuals who were born to a U.S. parent outside of the U.S. obtain the documents they need in order to travel freely.
We understand how confusing the American immigration process can be, particularly the complex forms you need to complete to seek permanent residency status or a temporary/permanent visa. We will carefully review your situation and prepare all paperwork to minimize the risk that you will be out of status.
Contact A Knowledgeable Lawyer For Immigration And Naturalization Assistance
We provide an initial consultation to all clients. To set up an appointment with an experienced immigration law attorney, contact our office by email or call us at 734-259-2857 or 888-814-5758. We are available to meet with you weekdays between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Evening and weekend consultations can be scheduled upon request. We accept credit cards.